General Practitioner – November 2023
Are you looking for an opportunity in a collegial, non-corporate environment that has a focus on high-quality clinical care?
There is a consulting room available for a part-time doctor to start immediately.
We open 7:30am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday and 8am – 12pm Saturday (doctors work 1 in 5 weekends). Days and hours are flexible.
The practice is a 5-minute walk to bus and rail lines (T2 and T3 lines) and is nearby to RPA Hospital and its network of specialists, allied health, and pathology providers.
We are a mixed billing practice (majority private or discounted concession fees, with some bulk billing).
We moved to our purpose-built location in 2019 – the consultation rooms are spacious, modern, and fully equipped and you will be supported by full-time nursing staff on weekdays and an experienced administration team.
We would welcome GPs from any stage of their career, including new Fellows. This is a great opportunity to establish your practice in a well-supported environment.
What do we offer?
- A supportive GP owned practice, with a focus on high quality clinical care
- Opportunity to service a growing population and diverse community
- Flexible days and hours
- Convenient, and well-resourced inner-city location
- Majority private and discounted concession fee billing
- Modern, purpose-built facilities
- Full-time nursing and administration team
- AGPAL accredited
For more information, please contact our Practice Manager, Meg Parker on 02 9557 2277 or via email.