- Our online appointment system will check availability in real time and allow you to book immediately. You can book even when the practice is not open.
- Click here to return to the appointment form to register for online appointments.
PHONE THE PRACTICE
You will need to call us on 9557 2266 for any of the following reasons:
- to book an URGENT on the day appointment
- if you cannot manage 20 stairs to the first floor and need to confirm which room your doctor will be working in (please note it’s fine to leave a stroller downstairs)
- if you are having trouble finding a nurse and GP appointment to organise your child’s immunisation and check up
Having problems booking online?
If you are coming across problems registering yourself or family members with Appointuit please email our Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort it out for you. We encourage you to let our reception staff know about problems when you are next at the practice.
- The system should recognise you as a registered patient if your name and Medicare card details, including the Medicare expiry date, and your email address are exactly as we have them recorded at the practice. If you phone for an appointment ask our staff to check the details we have on record.
- If your children are listed on your Medicare card we can link them to your Appointuit account to be able to make online appointments. We can also link any other family members who are not on your Medicare card at their request. To set up this link please email the Practice Manager.
(See also Appoint Support)
You can download the Appointuit App to make it easier to book or change appointments on the go. If you already have the Appointuit App you will need to register with Erskineville Doctors via the link on our website so that the practice will show up on your profile on the App.