Erskineville Doctors is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse for a part-time position (3 Days/week).
Our busy General Practice provides high quality care to patients of all ages. If you want to work in a dynamic and fulfilling team environment, then this job is for you. As part of a friendly and professional team, you will assist the Doctors to provide high quality care and strive to improve patient health outcomes. You will also provide health education to patients and demonstrate the ability to work within a multidisciplinary team and prioritise workloads. The job requires you to be creative, innovative and flexible when approaching issues in this setting. Home visits to frail and elderly patients are a part of this role (own transport not required).
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Post Graduate experience of 2 yrs.
- Venipuncture, wound care, immunization and medical assessment experience
- Demonstrated interpersonal and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- An understanding and knowledge of OH&S issues
- Ability to work as part of a health care team
- Interest in General practice nursing
Desirable (non-essential) criteria
- General Practice experience
- Early childhood, antenatal, geriatric or diabetes experience
- Experience in health assessments and care planning
If you fit the criteria above, then we want to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter, to Neda Jazayeri: email@example.com