Fees Per Consultation
Medicare rebates for telehealth consultations will be in effect until 30 September 2020.
The Commonwealth Government has advised that Telehealth items must be bulk-billed for:
- Concession card holder
- Children under 16 years
- A person who is required to self-isolate because they have had a positive test for COVID-19, waiting for a swab result or waiting for the 14 days after an exposure to a known contact or overseas travel.
- is at least 70 years old
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander over 50 years
- is the parent of a child aged under 12 months
- is being treated for a chronic health condition; or is immune compromised
- meets the current national triage protocol criteria for suspected COVID-19 infection.
Any other patient will now receive a Medicare rebate for telehealth consulatations when they are charged privately by the practice. Our fees for all consultations and the corresponding Medicare rebates remain the same (as above).
- Hepatitis A $80
- Hepatitis A/ Typhoid (Vivaxim) $165
- Typhoid $80
- Hep A/ Hep B (Twinrix) $100
- Hepatitis B $35
- Yellow Fever (Stamaril) $135
- Diptheria/Tetanus/Pertussis (Boostrix) $55
- Meningococcal B (Bexsero) $145
- Meningococcal ACWY (Nimenrix) $85
Your doctor can advise you about recommended vaccine schedules and prescribe these vaccines.